Offering the hallmark comfort and luxury of the UGG® heritage line, the women's Maylin Suede accents signature UGG® Twinface sheepskin with an ultra-furry, fixed sheepskin cuff and laser-etched logo. Vildona® reflective insole provides superior comfort, while notched, molded EVA outsole fuses flexibility with optimal traction.
- Insole: Genuine sheepskin sockliner that naturally wicks away moisture and helps keep your feet dry. These styles feature Vildona® insoles which provide thermal reflection of heat&cold. They prevent heat loss in the cold and minimizes heat accumulation in warm temperatures.
- Outsole: Comfortably light and flexible molded EVA® bottom with its' own unique, patent protected outsole design.
- Waterproof Silkee Suede or full-grain leather
- 17mm exposed sheepskin on shaft
- Lined with 17mm Sheepskin
- 7 1/2" shaft height
- 1" heel height
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG®; RN# 88276
- Product made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Amazing Fit
- Qreat Quality
- For Fashion And Practical
- Gives Updated Look
I just bought my third pair ( different styles ) in two months and have bought Uggs for Xmas gifts for three people. I wear these as a fashion accessory that happens to be functional and trendy.The quality is outstanding. I have no negative comments because I too, like others, have bought knock offs and I now understand the value in getting the real thing. i am stoked and so is everyone else that I have bought for. I have these Maylins, a short classic pair and Bailey Button Triplet tall. My family has Herrick and Hannen ( males ) and Maylin for my daughter. They all RAVE about them and get compliments galore. Comfort is their best feature!
I never had a UGG before because I think everyone almost wears the same shoes. This new style one makes me feel very unique. The head of the shoes makes it looks very petite which I love the most. and not to mention the super soft fur outside and inside , it's like holding a pet in my hands. No doubt, I have to own one in Canada, and I did it!