The best armor for snow season is a fully functional yet supremely stylish boot like the Nigell. Equipped to handle the harshest elements, the waterproof leather and suede upper features a wool blend lining, waterproof membrane, and the maximum warmth of Thinsulate™ to keep you warm in temperatures as frigid as -20 °C.
- Waterproof leather and suede
- Lined with wool blend
- 6 ½” shaft height
- Waterproof membrane
- Thinsulate™ lining
- Cold weather rated to -20°C
- Elastic gores
- UGGpure™ wool insole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- The sueded side of Twinface sheepskin is susceptible to staining and discoloration if worn in snow or rain. To ensure longevity, please handle with care.
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, UK, Ireland or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG® Australia; RN# 88276
- This product is made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product
- Use UGG® Care Kit and follow our cleaning instructions here.