Inspired by the impressionist art movement, the Stellah stands out with a soft suede upper embellished with a bold, splatter-paint print. Totally hip with a hyper-luxe feel, this high-energy high-top boasts classic comfort with a cuffable sheepskin tongue and collar.
- Leather, suede and textile uppers combined with hints of sheepskin.
- Over 5mm of cushy molded EVA with arch support covered in leather for extra comfort.
- Gum rubber outsole with a molded UGG® sun logo pattern.
- Soft suede upper with novelty paint splatter, cuffable sheepskin collar, sheepskin tongue, and metal eyelets with cotton laces.
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG®; RN# 88276
- This product is made in China
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I own MANY(13) pairs of Ugg boots and these are my first pair of sneakers. I am wearing them for the first right now as I write this review. They are so comfortable, they feel like I am walking on clouds. As soon as I seen these online I knew I HAD to get them and I purchased them as soon as they hit the store. I got these sneakers in the chestnut color and i love them. I now thinking about getting another pair of Ugg sneakers especially if they feel like the ones i'm wearing right now.