The Bailey Bow is embellished with fixed, double ribbon bows at the back, enhancing the defining features of an UGG® Classic. A light, flexible outsole and foundational Twinface sheepskin keep feet cozy and dry indoors or out, while durable construction and added foam ensure all-day comfort.
- 17mm grade "A" Twinface sheepskin, sueded heel guards and fixed, decorative bows along back shaft. Also features our signature UGG® woven label.
- Covered with a genuine sheepskin sockliner that naturally wicks away moisture and keeps your feet warm and dry.
- Comfortably light and flexible molded EVA bottom with a patent protected outsole design.
- The sueded side of Twinface sheepskin is susceptible to staining and discoloration if worn in snow or rain. To ensure longevity, please handle with care.
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG®; RN# 88276
- This product is made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product
- Use UGG® Care Kit for cleaning.