The Classic Cuff Short updates our icon with a slimmer toe shape, cuffable topline, and a removable sheepskin insole with added arch support. Crafted from our signature Twinface, this boot has been pretreated for protection against stains and finished with our Treadlite by UGG™ sole for added cushioning, traction, and durability.
- Twinface and suede
- Pretreated to repel water and stains
- Sheepskin insole with added arch support
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole
- Microsuede binding
- 7.5” shaft height
- To ensure longevity, use the UGG® Care Kit and follow our cleaning instructions here.
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb.
- Fur origin: Australia, Ireland, United Kingdom, or United States
- Real fur has been artificially dyed and treated.
- This product is made in Vietnam.
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
Perfect and cute
I was given these as a gift, and I am now purchasing a pair in another color. they are cumfy and my favorite. I recommend.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Comfortable (31)
- Stylish (23)
- Durable (19)
- Casual wear (26)
- Travel (16)
- Going out (10)
Feels full size too small
Feels half size too small
Feels true to size
Feels half size too big
Feels full size too big
Feels too narrow
Feels true to width
Feels too wide
- Reviewer Profile:
- Stylish (21), Conservative (7), Trendy style (7)
- View On Shoes:
- I'm really into shoes (15), Shoes are for wearing (11), I'm into shoes (6)
Reviewed by 156 customers
Comments about Classic Cuff Short:
These are super comfortable & warm! Forget the socks bc they will only slip off & cause your feet to sweat. Don't forget the rain protectant!!!
These are very modern looking and super comfortable. I own many pairs of Uggs and have never been disappointed.
Super cute Uggs! I love the versatile style and they are so warm and cozy! These ran smaller than other Uggs that I have owned in the past so I had to size up, but they fit perfect now!
I really love the classic cuff, they are comfortable, fit true to size and make my feet look nice and neat. I wear a size 10 and in some shoes, boots or sneakers your feet start to look like clown shoes when you get into a bigger size like that but with Uggs I don't run into that problem. Love my Uggs!