A chic update to our most iconic style, this Classic Luxe boot features an asymmetrical topline, full zipper, and premium suede lined with sheepskin for superior softness. Pretreated for protection against water and stains, the Abree Short II is finished with the Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for increased cushioning, durability, and traction.
- Pretreated suede
- Medial zipper
- Mouton sheepskin lining
- Sheepskin insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole
- 7.5” shaft height
- To ensure longevity, use the UGG® Care Kit and follow our cleaning instructions here.
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb.
- Fur origin: Australia, Ireland, United Kingdom, or United States
- Real fur has been artificially dyed and treated.
- This product is made in China.
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
Work Boot fun
I wear these to work and they are so comfy. They look like professional work boots so my job doesn't say anything about them
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Comfortable (16)
- Stylish (12)
- Durable (7)
- Casual wear (13)
- Travel (8)
- Going out (6)
Feels full size too small
Feels half size too small
Feels true to size
Feels half size too big
Feels full size too big
Feels too narrow
Feels true to width
Feels too wide
- Reviewer Profile:
- Stylish (9), Trendy style (5)
- View On Shoes:
- I'm really into shoes (6), I'm into shoes (5), Shoes are for wearing (4)
Reviewed by 27 customers
These boots are soft, warm and can be worn many ways, I love them.
I wear these boots everyday. The comfort and functionality of these boots are awesome. Very soft and warm.
Comments about Abree II Short:
I really like the boots. Their slim fit and very warm. Love my purchase.
Bought these Uggs in November 2016 and have worn these more than any other Uggs I have owned. Other Uggs are usually bulky feeling like a lot of shoe to walk around in. These fit snug with the zipper and walking in them is a dream. Love how much more support is in the ankles. Also, I feel more sure-footed in these. Going to get another pair in a different color.
warm comfortable and good traction, with an affordable price