The Classic Cuff Short updates our icon with a slimmer toe shape, cuffable topline, and a removable contoured insole lined with sheepskin for extra arch support. Crafted from our signature Twinface, this boot has been pretreated for protection against stains and finished with our Treadlite by UGG™ sole for added cushioning, traction, and durability. Learn more here.
- Pretreated Twinface and suede
- Contoured insole with sheepskin lining
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole
- 7.5” shaft height
- To ensure longevity, use the UGG® Care Kit and follow our cleaning instructions here.
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb.
- Fur origin: Australia, Ireland, United Kingdom, or United States
- Real fur has been artificially dyed and treated.
- This product is made in Vietnam.
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
Perfect and cute
I was given these as a gift, and I am now purchasing a pair in another color. they are cumfy and my favorite. I recommend.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Comfortable (31)
- Stylish (23)
- Durable (19)
- Casual wear (26)
- Travel (16)
- Going out (10)
Feels full size too small
Feels half size too small
Feels true to size
Feels half size too big
Feels full size too big
Feels too narrow
Feels true to width
Feels too wide
- Reviewer Profile:
- Stylish (21), Conservative (7), Trendy style (7)
- View On Shoes:
- I'm really into shoes (15), Shoes are for wearing (11), I'm into shoes (6)
Reviewed by 153 customers
Super cute Uggs! I love the versatile style and they are so warm and cozy! These ran smaller than other Uggs that I have owned in the past so I had to size up, but they fit perfect now!
I really love the classic cuff, they are comfortable, fit true to size and make my feet look nice and neat. I wear a size 10 and in some shoes, boots or sneakers your feet start to look like clown shoes when you get into a bigger size like that but with Uggs I don't run into that problem. Love my Uggs!
I love them
This shoe is very comfortable and feels great. If you live in a place with moderate snow / winter, this shoe is a must have.