Metallic stitches, inspired by the Tehuano winds, detail this perforated suede slipper. That cozy, homespun feel is continued with a fluffy sheepskin collar and plush wool insole.
- Sheepskin, leather, and water-resistant suede
- UGGpure™ wool lining and insole
- Rubber outsole
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated. Made in China.
Reviewed by 32 customers
I love these slippers. They are comfortable and well made.
- Great at keeping my feet nice & warm.
- Cannot wear them outside.
- Wear around the house ALL day long!
Comments about Aira Tehuano:
I alternate between my four (4) pairs of Uggs. There are two (2) pairs that I am able & willing to wear outside of the house
- Was this a gift?:
I wear my purchase almost every day. I have zero complaints.
These slippers are great for indoors