How to clean UGG® Sheepskin
How to use UGG® Sheepskin Water and Stain Repellant
Please treat sheepskin and suede footwear with UGG® Water and Stain Repellent prior to wearing to avoid any initial staining. Please strictly follow the below instructions to avoid any damage during the water and stain repellent process.
- Spray the sheepskin surface with UGG® Sheepskin Water and Stain Repellant evenly until it appears wet, but not soaked.
- Let the boots dry naturally for at least 24 hours. DO NOT dry in direct heat or sunlight.
- Lightly brush in one direction with a very soft bristle suede/nubuck brush to raise the nap and natural tracking.
Please note that when properly used, UGG® Water & Stain Repellent with a suede/nubuck brush will help to prevent, remove, and reduce stains and raise the nap and natural tracking of the material.
Like any fine garment, sheepskin is delicate and not all stains can be prevented or removed. With proper care and cleaning, you can expect your footwear to last longer, but we in no way guarantee that it will remove all stains nor prevent stains from occurring.
If you have any questions on how to care for your luxury footwear, please contact us at 1.888.432.8530. This product is safe for sheepskin when used as directed. The directions below must be followed closely to properly care for your sheepskin.
How to use UGG® Sheepskin Cleaner and Conditioner
- Hand wash only. DO NOT use a washing machine.
- Moisten sheepskin footwear with clean, cold water.
- Dilute Cleaner & Conditioner with equal proportions water and Cleaner and Conditioner. DO NOT APPLY CLEANER and CONDITIONER DIRECTLY ONTO SHEEPSKIN FOOTWEAR.
- Apply a small amount of diluted Cleaner & Conditioner solution to a clean wet sponge. DO NOT apply Cleaner & Conditioner directly onto footwear.
- Gently scrub to clean entire area. Sheepskin has a delicate surface, which can be damaged if scrubbed aggressively, or with an undiluted concentration.
- Rinse clean in clean, cold water; lightly stuff with paper to hold shape; allow to dry naturally and slowly. DO NOT dry in direct heat or sunlight.
- Once footwear is dry, lightly brush with a very soft suede/nubuck brush in one direction only.
|Care Kit||Sheepskin Cleaner & Conditioner||Sheepskin Stain & Water Repellent|