One of UGG®'s most beloved silhouettes went for a walk on the wild side, and came back in a flocked leopard Twinface sheepskin upper. Whether she's looking to pounce, prowl, or lay about languorously, this chic short boot keeps feet dry and comfortable with a moisture-wicking interior and trademark molded-EVA outsole.
- Flocked leopard 17mm Twinface upper
- Cushy foam for extra comfort, covered with an
- UGGpure®sock to naturally
- wick away moisture, keeping feet warm and dry.
- UGGpure®, luxurious natural
- Wool woven into a durable Backing that delivers the comfort of UGG with a plush sensory experience.
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA with patent-protected outsole tread.
- Fixed, decorative bows along Back shaft
- Nylon binding
- 6 shaft height
- The Sueded side of Twinface sheepskin is susceptible to staining and discoloration if worn in snow or rain. To ensure
- longevity, please handle with care.
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG®; RN# 88276
- This product is made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product
- Use UGG® Care Kit for cleaning.