Weather Rated to -20ºC
Item No. 5521
Crafted to handle the harshest winter elements, the men's Butte pairs understated style with stay-dry technology. Cuffable, waterproof full-grain leather and ballistic nylon are finished with an exclusive Vibram® outsole with repeating-lug pattern. An eVent® membrane and moisture-wicking sheepskin lining offer the warmth and dry comfort characteristic of classic UGG®.
Waterproof Designed to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
Weather Rated to -20ºC Cold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Cuffable shaft
- 8mm sherpa lining on vamp, 8mm sherpa lining on quarter, 17mm UGGpure™ wool lining
- 7mm UGGpure™ wool insole
- EVA footbed
- EVA midsole
- Vibram® outsole
- 8.5" shaft height
- Cold-Weather rated to -32°C
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Woven label with UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual, Light or moderate rain, Light snow, Heavy rain, Heavy snow
- RN 88276
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.