Crafted to handle the harshest winter elements, the men's Butte pairs understated style with stay-dry technology. Cuffable, waterproof full-grain leather and ballistic nylon are finished with an exclusive Vibram® outsole with repeating-lug pattern. An eVent® membrane and moisture-wicking sheepskin lining offer the warmth and dry comfort characteristic of classic UGG®.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Cuffable waterproof suede shaft
- 8mm sherpa lining on vamp and quarter
- 17mm curly UGGpure™ wool lining on shaft and tongue
- Cushioning foam insole lined with 7mm UGGpure™ wool to naturally wick away moisture
- Internal EVA midsole
- Exclusive Vibram® outsole
- Waterproof breathable bootie construction
- Cold-weather rated to -20°C
- 8.5” shaft height
- UGG® woven label on tongue
- Heat embossed UGG® logo on lower lateral shaft
- Metal logo on shaft
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.
Great boots for my son. It gets mighty cold here in NYC. They are going to be very warm and comfortable for him. Great purchase.