Polished styling meets rugged durability in the Blayre II. This essential boot boasts water-resistant Silkee suede, a sumptuous sheepskin cuff, antiqued metal hardware, and a medial zipper for easy on and off. A luxurious, natural wool lining provides moisture-wicking warmth, while the 1 ½” rubber heel ensures all day wearability with a ladylike lift.
- 3mm Poron cushioning covered in 7mm curly UGGpure™
- Molded rubber bottom with 1 ½” stack Leather wrapped heel.
- Water resistant Silkee Suede upper and 7mm curly sheepskin cuff
- Suede strap and metal buckle
- Medial metal zipper
- Heat embossed UGG® logo
- 7 " shaft height
- This product is made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product.
- These modern boots are fully lined in 7mm curly UGGpure for moisture-wicking warmth, while a 1 ½” stacked heel delivers all-day wearability along with its ladylike lift.
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG®; RN# 88276