With styles for men and women alike, there’s something for everyone this winter.Read More
For all your winter needs, we updated our best seller to perform in even harsher conditions, with a range of high-tech benefits and a new fit created specifically for movement. The waterproof Adirondack III features an outsole designed to stay flexible in freezing temps, extra warming insulation, a cushioning insole, and a higher cold-weather rating of -32˚C. Ideal for the mountains, the city, or anywhere in between, this stylish boot will bring you almost anywhere.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Waterproof suede
- Gusseted tongue
- Cuffable shaft
- Non-wicking laces
- 17mm UGGpure™ wool lining, 8mm sherpa lining
- 17mm UGGpure™ wool insole
- enerG Comfort System footbed
- Dual density EVA midsole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- 7" shaft height
- 200g insulation, DryTech Technology, Weather Rated to -32˚C
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Branded UGG® metal eyelet
- Best for: Heavy rain, Heavy snow
- RN 88276
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- Made in Vietnam.