For all your winter needs, we updated our best seller to perform in even harsher conditions, with a range of high-tech benefits and a new fit created specifically for movement. The waterproof Adirondack III features an outsole designed to stay flexible in freezing temps, extra warming insulation, a cushioning insole, and a cold-weather rating to -32˚C (that's -25.6˚F). Ideal for the mountains, the city, or anywhere in between – this boot will last you years and years.
- Waterproof leather and suede
- Non-wicking nylon lace
- UGGpure™ wool lining
- DryTech waterproof bootie construction
- 200g insulation
- Removable Imprint by UGG™ insole with UGGpure™ wool lining to keep feet dry and cozy
- Dual-density EVA midsole for stability
- Molded Spider Rubber outsole for maximum traction
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- Made in Vietnam.