Treadlite by UGG™
Item No. 1002072
Born on the beaches of California, our Classic boot was originally made to keep surfers warm after early-morning sessions, and has since become an icon of West-Coast cool. It's crafted with our famously soft sheepskin, which naturally wicks away moisture and regulates heat, so you can wear it anywhere – both indoors and out.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
Treadlite by UGG™ Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- 17mm UGGpure™ wool insole
- Foam footbed
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- Woven heel label with UGG® logo
- RN 88276
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated. Made in China