Features and Benefits
Model: 5521view more
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
Waterproof Designed to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
Weather Rated to 20ºC Cold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Cuffable shaft
- 8mm sherpa lining on vamp, 8mm sherpa lining on quarter, 17mm UGGpure™ wool lining
- 7mm UGGpure™ wool insole
- EVA footbed
- EVA midsole
- Vibram® outsole
- 8.5" shaft height
- Cold-Weather rated to -32°C
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Woven label with UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual, Light or moderate rain, Light snow, Heavy rain, Heavy snow
- RN 88276
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.
This product is made in Vietnam
Great boots for my son. It gets mighty cold here in NYC. They are going to be very warm and comfortable for him. Great purchase.