Packed with technology, our cuffable Butte boot is cold-weather rated to -32˚C (or -25.6˚F) and features waterproof bootie construction, warming insulation, and innovative Vibram® outsoles designed to stay flexible in freezing temps. Rugged on the outside and cozy on the inside, it’s made from waterproof full-grain leather and lined with soft sherpa, adding our innovative UGGpure™ wool blend for all-day wearability in the mountains or the city.
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Cuffable shaft
- 8mm sherpa lining on vamp, 8mm sherpa lining on quarter, 17mm UGGpure™ wool lining
- 7mm UGGpure™ wool insole
- EVA footbed
- EVA midsole
- Vibram® outsole
- 8.5" shaft height
- Cold- Weather Rated to -32˚C
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Woven label with UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual, Light or moderate rain, Light snow, Heavy rain, Heavy snow
- RN 88276
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.
Great boots for my son. It gets mighty cold here in NYC. They are going to be very warm and comfortable for him. Great purchase.