With styles for men and women alike, there’s something for everyone this winter.Read More
Meet our most essential winter boot, built to get you through even the harshest weather. Rated to withstand temps as low as -20˚C, the Olivert is rugged and tough with edgy hiker styling. Crafted with waterproof leather, it's packed with cold weather-ready features like soft wool lining, a layer of fleece, another layer of Thinsulate™ insulation, and a sole that stays flexible no matter what, even in freezing ice and snow.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- Waterproof full-grain leather
- Wool collar detail
- Grid-pattern fleece lining
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Cold-weather rated to -20˚C
- enerG Comfort System insole with moisture-wicking fleece lining
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole with White Spider Rubber pods that provide grip and stay flexible in freezing weather
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Gusseted tongue
- 4" shaft height
- Comes with second set of laces
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
From The Blog.
Whether you’re seeking an adventurous, sporty, or luxe getaway, there’s a destination that speaks to each in CA.Read More