Terms and Conditions - International
We are Deckers Europe Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 05663055 ("we", "us", "our" or "Deckers Europe").
Our registered address is:
11-12 Pall Mall
London, SW1Y 5LU.
Our VAT number is [ GB886062302 ]
We represent the UGG®, Teva®, Simple® Shoes, and Tsubo® brands. Our business changes constantly and you should check this website frequently to see any changes or updates.
Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions outlined and referenced below and by using the website, you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions. We may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time so please check back often. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions or any revision, you must immediately stop using the website.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of or the entire website. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to this website at any time without notice.
This website also contains links to other websites, which are not operated by Deckers Europe.
Deckers Europe has no control over theses linked websites and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from using them.
Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights
All text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, videos, software, downloads, and any other content present on this website are the property of Deckers Europe or our affiliated entities and are subject to United States and international copyright laws. The trademarks or trade dress of Deckers Europe and our affiliates may not be used without our written permission. Items include our name and logos, and other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names of Deckers products, services, and programs, and those of our affiliates. Your use of the material found on this website is limited to the electronic copying and printing of site pages for personal, non-commercial reasons (i.e., printing an order confirmation page or other purposes related to ordering or shopping for merchandise). Without the explicit written permission of Deckers Europe, any other use of content found on this website (including linking and framing) is strictly prohibited.
Posting Comments on our Websites
Deckers Europe may provide blogs as a way for you to find out about what's going on with our products and to share comments with us and with other users. We do not pre-screen comments before they go up and therefore are not responsible for their content; however, we will edit or remove material when we feel it is necessary to do so and have been given notice of unsuitable or unlawful content. Posting a comment is simple: no registration with the website is required - just enter your name and a valid email address. Though we encourage you to make use of our blog feature, we do not necessarily endorse content posted by users. We want to make the blog as much yours as possible, but there are some guidelines we ask that you consider when posting a comment.
What to avoid :
- Language that could be perceived as offensive, libellous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, infringing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or sexually/racially/culturally/ethnically offensive
- Personally identifiable information, such as an email address, IM screen name, or phone number
- Advertising or commercial content that solicits products or services
- Junk mail, chain letters, and spam
- Impersonating information (be yourself)
- False, misleading, inaccurate, fraudulent, or deceptive content
- Information that is in violation of local, state, federal, or international law
- Content intended to obtain passwords or account/private information from other users
By using this website, you agreed that you cannot
- Use the website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity or to promote any business, products or services;
- Use foul, threatening or offensive language including, without limitation, defamatory, libellous, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic or sexually explicit language;
- Distribute illegal, copyright infringing, advertising, indecent or offensive material or transfer files that contain viruses, Trojans or other harmful programs; or
- Use the website for any purpose other than your personal use.
Disclaimer of Liability
Deckers Europe makes no representations or warranties of any kind (whether expressed or implied) with respect to this website, its content, or the information available on or through it - they are provided "as is" with all faults. Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws and save as listed below, Deckers Europe and our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors, and assigns of each, will not be liable for any damages arising out of or related to the use of this website or any other site linked to it. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or other damages you or others may suffer, along with damages for profits, business interruption, or the loss of data or information, regardless of whether we are notified of the potential for such damages in advance.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall:
- Exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents;
- Restrict your statutory rights (including your right to receive a reasonable standard of service);
- Make us liable for any damage to your computer system, any loss or damage caused by distributed viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it; or
- Make us guarantee which content and services will be available on the website as the content on this website is provided on an 'as available' basis.
Errors and Inaccuracies
Though it is our priority to provide you with complete, current, and accurate information, our website may contain content that is subject to human and/or technological errors (e.g., typographical errors, inaccuracies, omissions, etc.). This content may include information related to pricing and availability, as well as material that is incomplete or outdated. Deckers Europe reserves the right to correct such information, even after an order has been placed. We may change or update information without prior notice at any time. We apologize for any inconvenience that such errors may produce.
Website Access and Contents
Access to this website and its contents may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, necessary maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
We have made every effort to display the products featured as accurately as possible. However, the colours we use, as well as the display and colour capabilities of your particular computer monitor, may greatly affect the colours you actually see on the screen. Deckers Europe cannot be held responsible for any limitations of your monitor and cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour, texture, or detail of merchandise will be accurate/the same as the actual product.
We do not wish to receive any confidential or proprietary information through this website other than the information required from you to place an order. By submitting other information to us, you grant us license to use it in any way, without compensation. We will not use your name other than in the course of providing services to you unless required to do so by law, or unless you have provided us with your permission to do so.
Deckers Europe does not sell product for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, then please consult your parent or guardian before proceeding to use the website since they will need to place the order and not you.
eCommerce Returns Policy and Procedures
Please see our eCommerce Returns Policy & Procedure which contains important information about the return of products purchased on this website.
Ethical Supply Chain Guidelines
Deckers Europe respects internationally recognised human rights & environmental standards and we place these standards at the core of our business practices. Whilst we do not own or operate the factories that make our products, we do apply a rigorous code of conduct outlined in our Ethical Supply Chain Guidelines and work with the factories we use to improve their performance over time. For more information
Restricted Substances Policy
Deckers Europe is committed to assuring that all of the materials used in its products are safe for employees, for our customers and the environment. Therefore Deckers Europe has established a Restricted Substances Policy that mandates compliance with all international directives, laws and regulations that restrict the type and concentration of potentially hazardous substances. Consistent with our company values, the Restricted Substances Policy goes beyond mandated restrictions and includes some substances, such as PVC, which are not restricted by law but are a cause for concern for some consumers and some non-governmental organisations. Click here for more information Restricted Substances Policy
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms and Conditions.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply.
We will do our best to resolve any disputes over these Terms and Conditions. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within the United Kingdom. If you live in England or Wales the laws of England and Wales shall apply and if you live in Scotland, Scottish law shall apply.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please click on our customer services page to contact us via our electronic feedback form or write to us at
83 - 84 George Street
Terms and conditions of SALE
- Promoter: Deckers Europe Ltd, 130 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 5EU (the “Promoter”).
- This Offer is valid from 07:00 (UK time) on 3rd July until 06:59 (UK time) on 1st August 2019.
- This Offer is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over, except employees of the Promoter, its related companies and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the Offer.
- Customers will receive the marked discount when they purchase selected UGG products that are included in the Sale Offer, as identified by the relevant offer sticker (“eligible products”), either in-store or online at www.ugg.com/uk.
- Products that are part of this Offer will be marked with stickers in-store. Customers can redeem their discount in-store by taking the eligible product(s) to the till where the cashier will apply the discount. The discount will be applied automatically to eligible products purchased online. Please note that the discount does not apply to delivery charges.
- This Offer is valid online at www.ugg.com/uk and at the following UK UGG concept stores: London Piccadilly, London Westfield Shopping Centre, Manchester.
- This Offer is not available at the UGG online outlet or UGG outlet shops, in third-party department stores or in any other UGG stockists.
- This Offer cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, promotion or discount.
- If you return an item purchased online for an exchange after the promotional period and your item is out of stock you will automatically be refunded. Sale prices cannot be honoured after the promotional period. In the event of a return, customers will not be refunded the discounted proportion.
- All stock is subject to availability and demand. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any particular item will be available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time, which includes changing the Offer validity period.