Our Classic boot was originally worn by surfers to keep warm after early-morning sessions, and has since become iconic for its soft sheepskin and enduring design. Incorporating a durable, lightweight sole to increase cushioning and traction, these versatile boots pair well with practically anything – try loose boyfriend jeans and a velvet top.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.view more
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Overlock stitch detailing on seams, Suede heel counter
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm sheepskin insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding
- 8" shaft height
- Leather heel label with embossed UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual
- RN 88276
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.
— The boot you love —
now even better
We perfected our beloved original with more winter-ready enhancements. See for yourself.
Water & Stain Resistance
Now pretreated to repel moisture and protect against stains. Learn more here.
Updated with a signature full-grain leather heel label for a premium, elevated look.
The Softest Ride Ever
New Treadlite by UGG™ outsole provides increased traction, durability, cushioning and flexibility.
I don't want to take these off
I received these boots for Christmas and have hardly taken them off since. I have owned UGG boots before but only the sweater kind. They are nice but the fur lining of the entire interior of this boot is heavenly.