All the benefits of our Classic with a Chelsea boot feel, the McKay is crafted from soft sheepskin for a plush, warm everyday boot. Pair with high-waisted denim and a mockneck sweater for weekend days.
- Twinface sheepskin
- Pretreated to repel moisture and stains
- Suede strap with whipstitch detailing
- Custom Art Deco-inspired rivets
- UGGpure™ wool insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole
- 4.5" shaft height
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated. Made in Vietnam.
This product is made in Vietnam
Since buying these last December, they have been my go-to boots. They are very warm (without being overly so) & so comfortable. I bought them in the beautiful, rich chocolate color. Unlike other reviewers, I have found them to be very easy to slip on & off. I hesitated to buy them because of that but no problems at all for me in that regard. I am usually between a 7 1/2 or 8 in all shoes & boots. I got these in the 8 & the fit is perfect. These were my first pair of Uggs & I wanted something that was not so bulky-looking as the classics. I love that the McKays are more streamlined. They did not disappoint!