All the benefits of our Classic with a Chelsea boot feel, the McKay is crafted from soft sheepskin for a plush, warm everyday boot. Pair with high-waisted denim and a mockneck sweater for weekend days.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.view more
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 10mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Whipstitch details, Suede heel counter
- Suede strap
- 10mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm UGGpure™ wool insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- 4.5" shaft height
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual
- RN 88276
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated. Made in Vietnam.
Since buying these last December, they have been my go-to boots. They are very warm (without being overly so) & so comfortable. I bought them in the beautiful, rich chocolate color. Unlike other reviewers, I have found them to be very easy to slip on & off. I hesitated to buy them because of that but no problems at all for me in that regard. I am usually between a 7 1/2 or 8 in all shoes & boots. I got these in the 8 & the fit is perfect. These were my first pair of Uggs & I wanted something that was not so bulky-looking as the classics. I love that the McKays are more streamlined. They did not disappoint!