For all your winter needs, we updated our best-selling Adirondack boot to perform in even harsher conditions. Cold-weather rated from -20˚C to -32˚C, it incorporates high-tech benefits and a new fit for enhanced range of motion. The waterproof Adirondack III features warming insulation, cushioning insoles, and an outsole designed to stay flexible in freezing temps. With a standout graffiti-print collar, this boot is equally at home in the city or the mountains.
- Waterproof leather upper with graffiti print lightweight polyester collar
- DryTech waterproof bootie construction
- Non-wicking cuffable puffer shaft
- Non-wicking 5mm round nylon lace
- 200g insulation
- Cold weather rated to -32 °C
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% wool, 20% lyocell lining
- Dual density EVA midsole with molded Spider Rubber outsole for maximum stability and support
- 7” shaft height
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.