With styles for men and women alike, there’s something for everyone this winter.Read More
For all your winter needs, we updated our best seller to perform in even harsher conditions, with a range of high-tech benefits and a new fit created specifically for movement. The waterproof Adirondack III features an outsole designed to stay flexible in freezing temps, extra warming insulation, a cushioning insole, and a higher cold-weather rating from -20˚C to -32˚C (that's -4˚F to -25.6˚F). Ideal for the mountains, the city, or anywhere in between – this boot will last you years and years.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- Waterproof leather and suede
- Non-wicking nylon lace
- UGGpure™ wool lining
- DryTech waterproof bootie construction
- 200g insulation
- Removable Imprint by UGG™ insole with UGGpure™ wool lining to keep feet dry and cozy
- Dual-density EVA midsole for stability and support
- Molded Spider Rubber outsole for maximum traction
- Cuffable shaft
- Cold-weather rated to -32˚C
- 7" shaft height
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- Made in Vietnam.