Inspired by the woman who lives in the city and escapes to the mountains, the Birch boot pairs well with everything from denim to snow gear. It can also withstand temperatures as low as -32˚C (or -25.6˚F). Packed with cold-weather features, this boot is crafted with waterproof suede, warm natural wool lining, 200 grams of insulation, and innovative bootie construction that helps keep water out.
- Waterproof suede upper with sheepskin collar
- DryTech waterproof bootie construction
- Metal eyelets
- 200g insulation
- Cold-weather rated to -32 ˚C
- 8mm wool shaft lining
- 10mm UGGpure™ wool insole
- 1.25” EVA midsole
- Molded Spider Rubber outsole
- 5“ shaft height
- Embossed UGG® logo on heel counter & woven UGG® sock label on insole
- 15mm metal DryTech waterproof logo plate
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.