White Spider Rubber
Item No. 1112477
Combining bold hiker styling, durable construction with waterproof features, and the iconic feeling of UGG, our Classic Weather Hiker is the winter statement boot you'll want to wear everywhere. The perfect combination of fashion and function, it features a seam-sealed waterproof leather upper, plus a sheepskin vamp with distinctive lace and buckle details. Lined with our ultra-soft UGGplush™ wool blend, it's grounded on our super-light sole with White Spider Rubber for enhanced grip on wet and frozen surfaces. Pair it with light rainwear, jeans and a plaid flannel, or leggings and a long cardigan.
Waterproof Features Designed to help protect against mild or moderate weather conditions, but not suitable for heavy precipitation. Features waterproof materials, and waterproof seam-sealed construction below the ankle. If present, zippers are treated with water-repellent coatings.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
White Spider Rubber Made for high friction and durability, this versatile and non-marking rubber compound offers enhanced traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Waterproof Features
- Seam-sealed construction
- Waterproof leather
- Water repellent materials
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- UGGplush™ 80% wool, 20% lyocell tongue, Non-functional buckle, Metal hardware
- Non-wicking laces, Webbing vamp strap with UGG® graphic logo
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% wool, 20% lyocell lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% wool, 20% lyocell insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ midsole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- 5.5" shaft height
- TPU heel label with UGG® logo
- Best for: Light or moderate rain
- RN 88276