Crafted for extra-harsh weather, the Ingalls can withstand temperatures as low as -32˚C (that's -25.6˚F) with a freeze-proof sole, soft wool lining, extra warming insulation, and total waterproofing. A cuff of wool and sweet bow up the back give this boot an extra statement.
- Waterproof suede and UGGpure™ wool collar
- Medial zipper
- Fixed satin ribbon
- UGGpure™ wool lining
- DryTech waterproof bootie construction
- 200g insulation
- Removable Imprint by UGG™ insole with UGGpure™ wool lining to keep feet dry and cozy
- Dual-density EVA midsole for stability and support
- Molded Spider Rubber outsole for maximum traction
- Cold-weather rated to -32˚C
- 8" shaft height
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- Made in Vietnam.