Hand-stitched by highly-skilled shoemakers, the Deluxe loafer is a testament to our sheepskin heritage and the exceptional craftsmanship that goes into our moccasins. Each pair is crafted from our Katas Twinface, a lightweight and supple sheepskin known for its super-soft feel, that is carefully treated and dyed to produce contrast spill seams. Patent leather laces give these loafers an elevated feel, while a rubber sole is built to travel easily both indoors and out – ideal for everything from the office, to weekend trips, or mornings around the house.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.view more
- stitched supple Twinface upper
- Contrast sheepskin spill seams
- Patent leather lace with fixed bow
- 10mm curly sheepskin lining
- 10mm curly sheepskin insole
- Molded rubber outsole with pods for indoor/outdoor versatility
- Leather heel label with UGG® logo on insole
- UGG® logo rivet
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated. Made in China.